The Cash Learning Partnership (CaLP) has teamed up with the Humanitarian Leadership Academy to develop a new Cash Learning Hub on the Academy’s new learning platform Kaya.
In this hub, CaLP will bring together a range of online courses, face-to-face training, and other learning resources such as videos and case studies. This will be the go-to place for all CaLP capacity building resources – including online and face-to-face training opportunities. This is part of CaLP’s ambition to reach 50,000 individuals with its training programmes by 2020.
Register on Kaya now to access a wide range of learning resources related to Cash Transfer Programming(CTP), and take a look at our newest e-learning courses, as well as our range of videos and webinars in both English and French.
The following courses are currently available on the Cash Learning Hub:
- E-transfers and operationalising beneficiary data protection (English)
- Urban CTP and Livelihoods (English, French and Spanish)
- Introduction to Markets (English – coming soon in French and Arabic)
- Practical Guide to Market Analysis (English – coming soon in French and Arabic)
Brand new CaLP courses – Just released!
- Cash Transfer Programming – The Fundamentals (English – coming soon in French and Arabic)
- CTP and Social Protection Part 1: Introduction to linking Humanitarian Cash Assistance and Social Protection (English – coming soon in French and Arabic)
- CTP and Social Protection Part 2: Designing CTPs that are linked to Social Protection (English – coming soon in French and Arabic)
Over the next few months, CaLP will be adding more content to the Cash Learning Hub, and advertising face-to-face opportunities, so watch this space!