As Learning Design and Delivery Lead, you will work closely with the Philippines Academy Centre Director, and lead on the development and implementation of the Academy Centre’s Learning Strategy.
- Lead on the development and implementation of the Academy Centre’s Learning Strategy.
- Conduct insightful learning needs analyses, develop appropriate tools and materials (facilitator guide, participant workbooks, and learning aids, etc.) and deliver targeted learning interventions.
- Lead on project planning of learning design activities, to ensure resources are allocated in advance and work is in line with overall Academy Centre’s strategic plan, initiatives and priority deliverables, with milestones created and progress tracked.
- Work with the Global Academy Office (GAO) Learning Team in London for content development efforts by engaging key stakeholders in designing and developing contextualised learning solutions.
- Ensure that learning programme templates on a local level are effectively utilised by managing the Centre’s online learning methods, working with GAO Learning Programmes Manager and Learning Design Manager.
- Work with GAO Digital Planning Manager in determining the best way to leverage the Academy digital platform, authoring tools, collaboration tools, mobile learning, offline course access, and other technologies to meet the needs of the audience by providing accessible, usable and contextualized solutions.
- Provide guidance over the Academy Centre staff in the utilisation of relevant digital access methods and tools.
- Source and engage key resources required for curricula development including Subject Matter Experts, Volunteers, Partners, Vendors, and Content Advisory Group members. Ensure involvement of experts is in acceptance and adoption of courses and other learning solutions.
- Work closely with the GAO Humanitarian Learning Manager to engage global humanitarian partners.
- Coordinate with GAO Monitoring & Evaluation Manager in the design, development and operationalisation of measurement approaches to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the Academy Centre’s learning investments and resources.
- Serve as an innovative change agent for continuous improvement in the Centre through improved/enhanced learning methodologies and technologies, and writing report on lessons learned.
- Provide project and account management support for the Centre’s existing projects and programmes.
About the Philippines Academy Centre
The Academy is a new global start up organisation whose mission is to empower people around the world to prepare for and respond to crises in their own countries. The Academy Centre in the Philippines will work with organisations from across the not-for-profit, public, private sector and universities to help local communities across the Philippines to become more resilient in the face of disaster. This will be achieved by promoting and developing existing and new humanitarian response focused learning and development opportunities.
For more information and to apply click here
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Location: Cavite and Manila, Philippines
Fixed Term Contract – 1 year, Full-time
Salary: Candidates to submit remuneration expectations with application
Closing Date: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.