Learning Solutions Officer (London, UK)
Reporting directly to the Head of Learning and Organisational Services, the Learning Solutions Officer is responsible for providing administrative and project support for the Learning Solutions team.
You will work closely with the team to provide support to the design, development and delivery of learning solutions and services across the team. You will also provide day to day project management and coordination support on a variety of tasks including award and contract management, reporting and information management.
The Learning Solutions Officer will provide administrative and project support to the design, development and delivery of learning solutions and services across the team. Key duties include:
- Supporting the effective project and award management of the learning portfolio
- Working with the Learning Solutions Specialists and the Strategic Partnerships Specialists to develop high quality proposals, tenders and reports
- Contributing to the design of learning solutions and services based on identified priorities
- Providing support across the team by writing reports, case studies outlining the impact of our work. Collecting and analysing data to share across the team
- Supporting on the learning needs analysis process
- Tracking and updating all administrative and logistics information
- Processing invoices and other financial information
- Managing the logistical support where necessary for the delivery of remote learning solutions, products and services
- Deep interest or experience in capacity strengthening which allows people to obtain, improve, and retain the skills, knowledge, tools, equipment, and other resources needed to do their jobs competently
- Deep interest or previous experience within the humanitarian sector
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills with experience of creating materials for different audiences
- Experience of organising or helping to organise events such as meeting or conferences
- Be an effective communicator with a strong track record in human centred design and confidence working with and training stakeholders at all levels.
How to apply
You can apply via Save the Children UK website
Location: Farringdon, London, UK
Contract type: Fixed term contract (Maternity cover)
Salary: £26,690 – £31,400