We are seeking an Organisation Development Manager to lead the implementation of the Academy’s Organisation Development (OD) strategy and support organisations and users in their uptake and application of the Academy’s suite of learning products, working closely with other Global Academy teams and the Academy Centres. They will be an integral member of the Global Learning Team as it aims to deliver against its objectives and the Academy’s overall vision.
As Organisation Development Manager you will develop viable options for generating income through the establishment / provision of OD consultancy and advisory services. You will also be temporarily expected to act as a technical adviser in respect of the Academy’s own internal Professional Development Framework and internal learning strategy. Other responsibilities will include:
- Using off the shelf or bespoke diagnostic tools, identify needs and capacity gaps in organisations
- Developing context-appropriate interventions to support the uptake and application of the Academy’s high quality learning content
- Supporting organisations in learning, developing talent and bringing about transformational change, specifically through, for example, the support of: learning needs analyses, internal learning and development strategies, and the adoption and promotion of competency frameworks
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the OD interventions including recommending appropriate quality assurance mechanisms
- Work with the Communications team to ensure the delivery of robust internal and external communications that profiles existing learning products and services and promotes the sharing of capacity building expertise and knowledge across Academy Centres, key external audiences and through digital platforms.
We are a new global start-up networked organisation whose mission is to enable people around the world to prepare for and respond to crises in their own countries. We work with organisations from the not-for-profit, public and private sector, technology industry and universities to help local communities across the world to become more resilient in the face of disaster.
For more information and to apply click here
Closing date: 18 December 2016
Location: Farringdon, London – with international travel, up to 30% annually
Fixed Term Contract – 2 years, Full-time
Salary: From £41,000 to £43,000 dependant on experience
Closing Date: 18 December 2016