Request for Proposal: EiE Professional Development Technical Expert
We invite proposals from technical experts able to evidence the experience, skills, and capacity to identify and develop a future learning package which is contextualized and meets the professional development needs of EiE responders in Ukraine.
Both international and local actors have had to rapidly adjust to meet a growing and changing emergency context in Ukraine. To capitalize on this experience and further develop the capacity of partners on the ground a series of reflective sessions, workshops and trainings is planned by Ukraine Education Cluster in partnership with Humanitarian Leadership Academy and Save the Children for partners in Ukraine to strengthen their understanding of EIE fundamentals and link their experiences more to effective humanitarian interventions.
This consultancy will support the Ukraine Education Cluster partners to reflect on their experiences to date, of responding to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine caused by the war, and identify and develop a future learning package which is contextualized and meets the professional development needs of EiE responders (recognizing that many more specific and in-depth professional development support may also be needed).
- Plan and facilitate an inclusive and participatory 2 day “EiE Ukraine: Reflection and Learning Workshop”.
- Produce a ‘EiE in Ukraine’ brief capturing the key reflections of the workshop.
- Facilitate community of practice as participants move through online Module
- Conducting 1 online session and regularly engaging in communication channels (whatsapp/skype/teams etc.)
- Develop a 2-day tailored fundamentals training based on needs identified at the reflection session working closely with a Reference Group established during the reflection workshop.
- Review the Humanitarian Leadership EiE Fundamentals Training Package and the INEE Harmonized Training Package (in English) in order to identify the content most appropriate and useful to be contextualized for the Ukraine context (recognizing that as a high resource war context it may need significant contextualization to be useful).
- Develop a 2-day ToT on how to conduct a ‘Reflect and Learn’ session, like the one they received at the beginning of the process
- Deliver in-person two-day tailored EiE Fundamentals Training Package followed by 2-day ToT
- Produce a report on the training package delivered.