Request for proposals: Learning Programme Consultant Facilitator
Background and Context
The Humanitarian Leadership Academy (“the Academy”) is seeking proposals for a consultant/organisation to contribute to the design and provide remote facilitation for an introductory Humanitarian Learning Programme for 250 staff of a private sector organisation in the Middle East. The Programme will be delivered in English and run through the Academy’s Learning Platform, Kaya. The services of the consultant will be required for 2 phases:
- Phase 1 (Starting 28 March) – Learning Design and Development Services
- Phase 2 (5 May – 5 June) – Programme Facilitator Services
More information is in the Request for Proposals document [PDF].
How to apply
Please submit a completed expression of interest to Emma Livingston-Jones, Learning Support Specialist at email@example.com by 23 March 2018.
- Deadline for submission of Expressions of Interest: 23 March 2018
- Notification of shortlisting: 26 March 2018
- Expected date of completion of project/assignment: 5 June 2018
Duration of Contract: The contract will start from late March 2018 and conclude by 5 June 2018