This course has been developed using the Humanitarian Leadership Academy’s Learning Architecture, designed by Sea Salt Learning.
The course aims to set strong foundations for becoming a Social Leader. Based around the core principles of the NET Model of Social Leadership, the aim of the course is to guide the early footsteps of a journey through the Social Age.
In this course participants will:
● Set foundations for becoming a Social Leader
● Explore the 9 core principles of the NET Leadership Model
● Identify areas of strength and those they want to work on
● Curate and rehearse stories with people in their community
● Consider the communities they inhabit, and how they earn reputation within them.
The content was co-created with humanitarian protections during a pilot course.
The digital badge, therefore, though provided by the Humanitarian Leadership Academy, is endorsed by Sea Salt Learning, as subject matter experts and designers of the learning.