In November 2018, Sea Salt Learning facilitated a pilot Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on Social Leadership: A Different Approach, having designed and built it on the Humanitarian Leadership Academy elearning platform, Kaya. This first cohort have undergone facilitated learning in:
· Setting strong foundations for becoming a Social Leader
· Exploring the 9 core principles of the NET Model
· Identifying areas of strength and those they want to work on
· Understanding storytelling and how to help others share their stories, and
· Looking at the communities we inhabit and how we earn reputation within those
They have also co-created the content for the next and future cohorts of humanitarians undertaking this MOOC.
The digital badge, therefore, though provided by the Humanitarian Leadership Academy, is endorsed by Sea Salt Learning, as subject matter experts and designers of the learning.