How many HPass badges will you have earned by 31st December 2021? Keep a count, as you may be one of our HPass Learners of the Year!
HPass Humanitarian Learner of the Year is awarded to people who have shown dedication to developing their humanitarian skills and knowledge, as evidenced by the number of badges on their myHPass profile. The badge demonstrates to employers and peers that the individual has been recognised among over 18,000 myHPass users as showing particular commitment to advancing their learning in the humanitarian field.
myHPass users can be recognised at Bronze, Silver or Gold level, dependent on the number of badges they have earned:
- Bronze: 20 badges
- Silver: 30 badges
- Gold: 60 badges
We can only count badges that are earned before midnight on 31st December. HPass Learner of the Year badges will be awarded in January 2022. Share with your employers, peers and on social media to demonstrate your achievements!
In order to be eligible, make sure you have:
- Completed your myHPass profile and made it public
- Made all your individual badges public
Need some inspiration for badges to earn? Check out these links:
· FIELD Programme: Comprehensive Learning Pathway offering a wide range of badged courses relevant to FIELD Managers
· Education in Emergencies: Pathway covering a wide range of badged technical courses on Education in Emergencies
· Wellness & Resilience for Frontline Workers: A course enabling humanitarian workers to manage stress and build personal resilience.
· Personal Field Security Training (Other Solutions)*: Preparing humanitarians to be deployed in insecure environments. There are also great safety and security courses offered by International Location Safety*.
· Getting to Zero Emissions with Building Energy Codes (Global Buildings Performance Network)
· Project DPro Certification*: Earn your badge and become a certified development project manager.
· Cash & Voucher Assistance Fundamentals: All the basics of Cash & Voucher Assistance, offered by the Cash Learning Partnership.
· Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning (MEAL) Certification*, offered by Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance & Protection (PHAP)
*Courses and certifications with an asterisk may involve a fee payable to the provider